The self-evaluation tool is flexible and can be used in many ways.
It can be:
- completed in any order and therefore synchronised with existing evaluation processes.
- used to support performance management conversations.
- used with a group of headteachers to identify both developmental need and strengths, so facilitating the sharing of excellence/identification of training need.
- used effectively within a school to develop a senior management team.
- used in preparation for interview.
- used to systematically prepare for inspection.
Cost effective, simple to use and flexible this tool has been designed to support and act as a catalyst to school improvement.
*This tool/course is provided by Mike Glavin Catalyst – on clicking “Buy now” you will be redirected to an external website.
What you need to know
Includes booklet form and electronic version, enabling the construction of a diagrammatic summary of performance. It is then up to the headteacher how they use the outcomes. They may use it as a catalyst for school improvement or they may choose to use it in discussion with those responsible for their performance management